Monday, June 13, 2011

M.I.A.

Hey everyone! I know I've been M.I.A. for a while. It's been crazy busy trying to finish school. I am glad to say that WE ARE DONE! Woohoo! I am so blessed that God allowed me to complete yet another year of homeschooling. He gave me grace sufficient each day to keep pressing on. Thank you Jesus! I will Lord willing be posting some updates regarding CTMH. I also have been working on making a few bows again, my love for photography and more. I know it sounds like I might be too busy, but really most of my time lately has been spent with family and friends. Although I end up tired and the end of the day, I must say that I am glad it's because my time goes to building memories and friendships with the people I love and that God has blessed us with so much. I pray you have a blessed week.

In His love,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment