Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Workshops


Here are some new workshops I am offering for the month of August. Which one would you like to attend?

Friday, August 19th
Card Workshop

6:30pm - 8:30pm


Come join me this month for a new card workshop! In this workshop you will create 6 cards using 3 layouts. That’s 2 cards for each layout. To RSVP for this class please contact me by August 11th.




Tuesday, August 23rd
Scrapbook Workshop

7:00pm - 8:30pm


The Mayberry Workshop-On-The-Go kit is $29.95.
*To sign up for this workshop please contact me by Aug. 16th




Friday, August 26th
6-8-10 Card Workshop

6:30pm - 8:30pm 


Come join me this month for a new card workshop! In this workshop you will create 6 cards in 8 minutes each for $10. 6-8-10! If you would like to attend please contact me for more info by August 17th.





Please Contact me for more info @ leslie.magaoay@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment